Jeffrey Katzenberg Brings a New Dimension to Film Making

Friday, January 16, 2009

"I've been at this 35 years.  This is the most exciting development I've ever seen."
  
    ~Jeffrey Katzenberg
Possibly the New Wave of the Future
Dawn Bonner

"I love going to movies.  I really love the movies, don't you?  That is why I got into this business," said Jeffrey Katzenberg as he started sharing of a new technique he was about to show us on the big white screen in San Francisco on January 15.  To say he was thrilled to be talking to us seems trite.  Proud like a new father--more to the point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

The latest music and entertainment news regarding baby boomer musicians, actors, and people in the spotlight... Enjoy!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP